Spidatrap.com - SpidaTrap - Cautions
Cautions regarding Trap usage
- Never place traps at the top of stairs or steps.
- Using the traps during the day is done so at your own risk as you are increasing the chance of someone standing on one.
- Never use traps when pets are in the room.
- If a pet is accidentally caught then pour some cooking oil onto the glue around its feet then after a few minutes gently pull the trap off and wipe the foot with a cloth. If you are unsure take the animal to a vet .
- Do not allow children to use or play with traps.
- Always place traps where they can be easily seen.
- Never use traps outside in case the catch other creatures.
- Do not place the traps in direct sunlight. The glue will turn yellow if exposed to direct sunlight and become inefficient.
- We do no recommend that you attempt to pick up or dispose of a trap that has a known deadly spider on it. call a pest control company and let them handle it.